Junior Chamber International (JCI) Leeds is a network for professionals and entrepreneurs aged 18-40. A voluntary, personal development organisation, the chamber is run by its members, for its members.
What can JCI Leeds offer you?
JCI has 5 key areas of opportunity:
- Personal Development - We provide expert training to enhance your skills, from public speaking, to conflict management, to data analysis
- Socials - It'd be a shame not to embrace Leeds' amazing array of restaurants and bars
- Networking - Relaxed and informal, our networking events are a great way to expand your network and meet new people
- Business - Established speakers provide insight into specific topics and career progression
- Community - Engage with the local community and increase your corporate social responsibility
- International - JCI has 200,000 members in 100 countries and is renowned for its outstanding international conferences. In 2017, we'll be visiting Basel, Switzerland and Amsterdam, The Netherlands
To find out more (or simply say, "Hello"), contact email@example.com.